At Paulseth & Associates Physical Therapy we take great care to make every visit to our clinics efficient and enjoyable. Our staff is experienced and familiar with the hesitant first time visitor and the veteran client.
Appointments & Scheduling
If you would like to schedule an appointment with us, please refer to our “Insurance” page to check to see if we are in network with your PPO insurance. When you are ready to schedule, please call us at (310) 286-0447 and have your insurance card and Dr.’s prescription handy so that we can verify your insurance benefits and ask you a few questions in regards to your appointment.
Preparing For Your First Visit
In order to prepare you for your first visit to our clinic we have assembled a few important items to consider:
- In order to begin treatment we will need your doctor’s prescription for your physical therapy.
- Wear comfortable athletic clothes or active wear, as well as tennis or athletic shoes. It is best to wear loose-fitting items that will enable us to examine, touch and treat the injured area.
- A comprehensive evaluation of your condition will be performed when you first visit. Prepare for approximately an hour of time for the evaluation.
- Have your insurance information with you. You can find a complete list of insurance providers we accept below.
- Prepare to pay your co-pay either by check or cash payments. We also accept co-payments via Visa, and MasterCard credit cards.
- Bring a calendar or organizer to track future visits.
Insurance & Payment Options
Below is a list of some insurances we accept. Please feel free to call for a verification of benefits at (310) 286-0447 and have your insurance card readily available to answer a few questions. For those not covered by insurance, please call about rates.
Worker’s Comp (Must be authorized before scheduling)
*Sorry we do not accept liens
Patient Forms & Paperwork
After you schedule your initial evaluation with us, you can print and fill out the attached forms before your first appointment. If you would like to fill out the forms at the clinic, we recommend that you come at least 10-15 minutes prior to your appointment to have enough time to finish the paperwork so that you can be seen at your scheduled time. Do not forget your insurance card and Dr.’s prescription for your first appointment.Download Forms
Additional Questions or Concerns
If you have questions or concerns about your first visit to Paulseth & Associates Physical Therapy or Physio Performance Center – don’t hesitate to contact or call us – 310-286-0447.