1. Description of Service
Paulseth & Associates Physical Therapy is providing Member with Physical Therapy and associated news. Member must provide (1) all equipment necessary for their own Internet connection, including computer and modem and (2) provide for Member’s access to the Internet, and (3) pay any fees relate with such connection.
2. Disclaimer of Warranties.
The site is provided by Paulseth & Associates Physical Therapy on an “as is” and on an “as available” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Paulseth & Associates Physical Therapy makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, regarding the use or the results of this web site in terms of its correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. Paulseth & Associates Physical Therapy shall have no liability for any interruptions in the use of this Website. Paulseth & Associates Physical Therapy disclaims all warranties with regard to the information provided, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, therefore the above-referenced exclusion is inapplicable.
3. Limitation of Liability
Paulseth & Associates Physical Therapy SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, AND IN PARTICULAR Paulseth & Associates Physical Therapy SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF REVENUE, OR LOSS OF USE, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS WEB SITE OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN IT, WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARISE IN CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT, UNDER STATUTE, IN EQUITY, AT LAW, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF Paulseth & Associates Physical Therapy HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW FOR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THEREFORE SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS IS INAPPLICABLE.
Member agrees to indemnify and hold Paulseth & Associates Physical Therapy, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, made by any third party due to or arising out of Member’s use of the Service, the violation of this Agreement, or infringement by Member, or other user of the Service using Member’s computer, of any intellectual property or any other right of any person or entity.
5. Modifications and Interruption to Service
Paulseth & Associates Physical Therapy reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Service with or without notice to the Member. Paulseth & Associates Physical Therapy shall not be liable to Member or any third party should Paulseth & Associates Physical Therapy exercise its right to modify or discontinue the Service. Member acknowledges and accepts that Paulseth & Associates Physical Therapy does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to our website and operation of our website may be interfered with or adversely affected by numerous factors or circumstances outside of our control.
6. Third-Party Sites
7. Disclaimer Regarding Accuracy of Vendor Information
Product specifications and other information have either been provided by the Vendors or collected from publicly available sources. While Paulseth & Associates Physical Therapy makes every effort to ensure that the information on this website is accurate, we can make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of any information provided on this website. Paulseth & Associates Physical Therapy makes no warranties or representations whatsoever with regard to any product provided or offered by any Vendor, and you acknowledge that any reliance on representations and warranties provided by any Vendor shall be at your own risk.
8. Governing Jurisdiction of the Courts of California
9. Compliance with Laws.
Member assumes all knowledge of applicable law and is responsible for compliance with any such laws. Member may not use the Service in any way that violates applicable state, federal, or international laws, regulations or other government requirements. Member further agrees not to transmit any material that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law or regulation.
10. Copyright and Trademark Information
All content included or available on this site, including site design, text, graphics, interfaces, and the selection and arrangements thereof is ©2010 Paulseth & Associates Physical Therapy, with all rights reserved, or is the property of Paulseth & Associates Physical Therapy and/or third parties protected by intellectual property rights. Any use of materials on the website, including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, or replication, any form of data extraction or data mining, or other commercial exploitation of any kind, without prior written permission of an authorized officer of Paulseth & Associates Physical Therapy is strictly prohibited. Members agree that they will not use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained therein without prior written permission of an authorized officer of Paulseth & Associates Physical Therapy.
Paulseth & Associates Physical Therapy, Physio, Physio Performance Centers and www.PaulsethPT.com are proprietary marks of Paulseth & Associates Physical Therapy. Paulseth & Associates Physical Therapy’s trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not provided by Paulseth & Associates Physical Therapy, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Paulseth & Associates Physical Therapy.
All other trademarks displayed on Paulseth & Associates Physical Therapy’s website are the trademarks of their respective owners, and constitute neither an endorsement nor a recommendation of those Vendors. In addition, such use of trademarks or links to the web sites of Vendors is not intended to imply, directly or indirectly, that those Vendors endorse or have any affiliation with Paulseth & Associates Physical Therapy.
11. Notification of Claimed Copyright Infringement
Pursuant to Section 512(c) of the Copyright Revision Act, as enacted through the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Paulseth & Associates Physical Therapy designates the following individual as its agent for receipt of notifications of claimed copyright infringement.
Paulseth & Associates Physical Therapy
Attention: Copyright Infringement
1950 Century Park East, 2nd Floor
Century City, CA 90067
Paulseth & Associates Physical Therapy retains the right, at our sole discretion, to terminate any accounts involved with botnets and related activities. If any hostnames are used as command and control points for netbots, Paulseth & Associates Physical Therapy reserves the right to direct the involved hostnames to a honeypot, loopback address, logging facility, or any other destination at our discretion.
13. Other Terms
1. ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS – Paulseth & Associates Physical Therapy is committed to protecting your privacy. This Privacy Statement sets forth our current privacy practices with regard to the information we collect when you or your computer interact with our website. By accessing www.Paulseth & Associates Physical Therapy, you acknowledge and fully understand Paulseth & Associates Physical Therapy’s Privacy Statement and freely consent to the information collection and use practices described in this Website Privacy Statement.
2. PARTICIPATING MERCHANT POLICIES – Related services and offerings with links from this website, including vendor sites, have their own privacy statements that can be viewed by clicking on the corresponding links within each respective website. Online merchants and others who participate in Paulseth & Associates Physical Therapy services are encouraged to participate in industry privacy initiatives and to take a responsible attitude towards consumer privacy. However, since we do not have direct control over the policies or practices of participating merchants and other third parties, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or contents of those sites. We recommend and encourage that you always review the privacy policies of merchants and other third parties before you provide any personal information or complete any transaction with such parties.
3. INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT – Paulseth & Associates Physical Therapy collects certain information from and about its users three ways: directly from our Web Server logs, the user, and with Cookies.
* 1. Web Server Logs.
When you visit our Website, we may track information to administer the site and analyze its usage. Examples of information we may track include:
1. Your Internet protocol address.
2. The kind of browser or computer you use.
3. Number of links you click within the site.
4. State or country from which you accessed the site.
5. Date and time of your visit.
6. Name of your Internet service provider.
7. Web page you linked to our site from.
8. Pages you viewed on the site.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. For example, if you personalize a web page, or navigate within a site, a cookie helps the site to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. Hence, this simplifies the process of delivering relevant content and eases site navigation by providing and saving your preferences and login information as well as providing personalized functionality.
Paulseth & Associates Physical Therapy reserves the right to share aggregated site statistics with partner companies, but does not allow other companies to place cookies on our website unless there is a temporary, overriding customer value (such as merging into Paulseth & Associates Physical Therapy a site that relies on third-party cookies).
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you reject cookies by changing your browser settings then be aware that this may disable some of the functionality on our Website.
* 3. Personal Information Users
Visitors to our website can register to purchase services. When you register, we will request some personal information such as name, address, email, telephone number or facsimile number, account number and other relevant information. If you are purchasing a service, we will request financial information. Any financial information we collect is used only to bill you for the services you purchased. If you purchase by credit card, this information may be forwarded to your credit card provider. For other types of registrations, we will ask for the relevant information. You may also be asked to disclose personal information to us so that we can provide assistance and information to you. For example, such data may be warranted in order to provide online technical support and troubleshooting.
We will not disclose personally identifiable information we collect from you to third parties without your permission except to the extent necessary including:
1. To fulfill your service requests for services.
2. To protect ourselves from liability,
3. To respond to legal process or comply with law, or
4. In connection with a merger, acquisition, or liquidation of the company.
4. USE OF WEB BEACONS OR GIF FILES – www.Paulseth & Associates Physical Therapy web pages may contain electronic images known as Web beacons – sometimes also called single-pixel gifs – that allow Paulseth & Associates Physical Therapy to count users who have visited those pages and to deliver co-branded services. Paulseth & Associates Physical Therapy may include Web beacons in promotional e-mail messages or newsletters in order to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon.
Some of these Web beacons may be placed by third party service providers to help determine the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns or email communications. These Web beacons may be used by these service providers to place a persistent cookie on your computer. This allows the service provider to recognize your computer each time you visit certain pages or emails and compile anonymous information in relation to those page views, which in turn enables us and our service providers to learn which advertisements and emails bring you to our website and how you use the site. Paulseth & Associates Physical Therapy prohibits Web beacons from being used to collect or access your personal information.
5. ACCESSING WEB ACCOUNT INFORMATION – We will provide you with the means to ensure that personally identifiable information in your web account file is correct and current. You may review this information by contacting us by sending an email to our support attendant –i…@Paulseth & Associates Physical Therapy
6. CHANGES TO THIS STATEMENT – Paulseth & Associates Physical Therapy has the discretion to occasionally update this privacy statement. When we do, we will also revise the “updated” date at the top of this Privacy page. We encourage you to periodically review this privacy statement to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the personal information we collect. Your continued use of the service constitutes your agreement to this privacy statement and any updates.
7. CONTACTING US – If you have questions regarding our Privacy Statement, its implementation, failure to adhere to this Privacy Statement and/or our general practices, please send your comments to:
Paulseth & Associates Physical Therapy
Attention: Privacy Statement
1950 Century Park East, 2nd Floor
Century City, CA 90067
Paulseth & Associates Physical Therapy will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly respond and resolve any problem or question.
The Paulseth Physical Therapy :: Online website is intended for general informational purposes and can not answer personal health related questions. If you are experiencing an emergency, call your local emergency medical personnel or 911. Any e-mail responses from Paulseth Physical Therapy :: Online should not be considered medical advice or imply action should be taken. All treatment, lifestyle and diet choices should be discussed with your health professional.
None of the content on this website should be considered medical advice. Although every effort is made to assure that information on this site is accurate and current, knowledge in the field of medicine is growing rapidly and all data is subject to change without notice. Information contained in this website has been reviewed and approved by the website’s editor(s), or other health professionals. However, errors sometimes occur and therefore no parties who supply information make any warranty concerning the accuracy of any information found on or exchanged through this website. We therefore cannot be liable for any damages arising out of your use of or reliance on any content. We cannot guarantee that all web pages reached through our website and search engine contain up to date, reliable, or even relevant information. You are encouraged to use discretion while browsing the Internet from links initiated at this website.
You should consult with your health care professional for specific advice relating to your medical questions or conditions. None of the information, statements and/or links contained on the website are intended to replace the attention or medical instructions from a health care professional. Only your practitioner can completely and appropriately assess your situation and make conclusive decisions regarding your care. Nothing on the Paulseth Physical Therapy :: Online website is meant to imply a person should take actions toward medical treatment without the consent and/or supervision of his/her doctor or specialist. It should not be used in place of a visit, call, consultation or the advice of a user’s personal physician or other qualified health care provider. The treatment options presented herein should not be considered treatment instructions and we assume no liability for the outcome of any interventions listed on this website. No treatments should be tried without discussion with your personal health care practitioner.
Should you have any health care related questions or concerns, please call or see your physician without delay. Always consult with your physician or qualified health care provider before altering current care or embarking on a new treatment, drug or diet. You should never disregard medical advice or delay seeking it because of something you have read on the Paulseth Physical Therapy :: Online website. Paulseth Physical Therapy :: Online assumes no responsibility for how the health information on the website is used or interpreted. The information on the website is obtained through many different sources and the accuracy should be confirmed prior to use. The content of this website is not intended to be instructional for medical diagnosis or treatment.
Likewise, physician and other qualified health care providers are encouraged to confirm through use of other sources (e.g. textbooks, medical journals, specialty physician consultation, etc.) the accuracy of the information found within this website and on other websites that may be reached through the search engine and other links. The information should not be considered complete, nor should it be relied on to suggest an appropriate course of treatment for a particular individual. Clinicians are strongly encouraged to follow their institutional policies and procedures and consult supervisory personnel as needed.